- Household Aids - PENFriend2 Audio Labeler
The PENfriend2 is an audio labeler for the blind and visually impaired which lets you label anything and everything with discreet audio labels all in your own voice. Easily record and re-record information using this versatile, pocket-sized, easy-to-use labeling system. You can instantly play back the recordings anywhere simply using the PenFriend2 - no computer required.
- Upgraded design with four easy to use yellow tactile operating buttons that contrast against black casing
- Record your voice onto self-adhesive labels; Mark household items with unique voice labels
- Simple on/off function for recording prevents you from having to hold record button when recording
- The PenFriend2 is a self-contained system: no computer required
- Includes 4GB internal memory, 127 labels, 3 magnetic badges, neck lanyard, sticker management software and 2 AAA batteries